Sunday, July 17, 2011

Who You Are (Jessie J song title)

Just a reminder, I am not who I was five years ago...Let alone two years ago...I have changed and I would hope that those that know me have seen that, or would at least try to get it that I learn from my mistakes.
I have my own things to deal with, but I never claim perfection.
It's also important to know who your friends are because it is easy to be pressured to do anything and your real friends won't do that if they know what you like and don't like. Just be you, and people will see that.
One thing I know about my self is that I am real. I say how I feel, but I have learned that communication works differently for everyone. We don't all speak the same, but I don't run around yelling hood nonsense if I am from the suburbs. I don't curse knowing that I love God and speaking profanity goes against what I believe in. Swearing isn't cool and won't make people fall at your feet, it makes you look stupid, and we need more smart people in this world instead of actors. In one of my blogs I talk about deception. Looks can be deceiving. You see these nice looking guys, but they could be the complete opposite! Violent an nasty as anything, and than you have the least attractive guy who could be the biggest sweetheart. Now tell me ladies, would you rather a man that beats you and throws you down stairs or a man that will give you breakfast in bed, say how pretty you look no matter how you feel, and surprise you at work?
We do not want a bad guy so please, don't go for the first guy that says you look pretty or he promises to offer you the world. Chances are 30 other women had that before you. Go for a guy that looks at you like you are the only woman in the world, and you can tell, you just have to be very observant and stay focused otherwise he can fool you.
Please, young girls, young women, all females, watch out for the looks, please, men test us all the time, and the same goes for women. Don't act opposite of what you are. You will get a man based on your actions, and your personality. Men want a smart woman. Trust me both of my sisters are married so I know what I'm talking about. Ive seen a lot in the past ten years, and in all that I learned, smarts, confidence, and yes, looks do matter but men want a woman with strong character traits. Persistent, hard worker, go getter, and someone not afraid to take chances. Smart chances, not ones that make you look foolish or end up being talked about behind your back. Nobody wants a girl that gives up easy.

I got my eyes on the prize, and I'm working towards it, are YOU?

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: