Sunday, July 17, 2011

Timing Is Everything Ecc 3:1

Not sure why it has taken me this long, but I have decided to open my own business! Most of you know that I braid hair. But there is a lot to learn. So far, I only know how to do singles, but I plan to learn how to do twists, and hopefully very soon, to learn weaves, and cornrows, etc...

I believe that God has blessed me in ways I least expected. I have been braiding hair a lot this year so far and little did I know that it was God's way of saying to me, "This is what you love to do..." So I have decided to start my own hair braiding business. I have regulars, people that like how I do hair, they trust me, and I make people look fabulous. Why shouldn't a person look gorgeous? They are paying good money...I am flexible and do neg, but I will admit, if you want your hair done, you gotta save your pennies. My prices are decent and though times are tough, just know that for me, this is how I make my living. As of right now, I charge just for the labor. Sometimes it can take more than 10 hours to do hair and as reasonable as I am, it is a bit hard but I have managed to make it work. $100 for non students, $50 for students, and for a child's hair in singles, $50. Decent prices, but chances are next year they might go up by a few dollars. We all gotta make a living, and I'm def a lot more affordable than hair salons, (no offense). I just enjoy making people look pretty. So I am asking for your help and support. Please spread the word about my hair braiding, and yes I do sell hair as well. However, that is extra with the labor. But like I said, I neg, but I also ask that my talent be respected and not abused. :)

Anyway, just decided to post this on my blog because I know people read it! And I really appreciate those that read! Please let people know, if they want to reach me, they can use my email, and I will take it from there, must stay professional.

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: