Sunday, July 17, 2011

Deception:
something that deceives  or is intended to deceive;  fraud; artifice.
Now why you wanna go and do that, that, that, (Yes I'm quoting T.I on a Sunday lol) 

You walked around school like you were the hottest thing in town. (or not) You talked like you were important (but you knew you weren't) you dressed like you were a millionaire, and you spoke like you owned the whole school, (but you knew you didn't) But deep down inside, you were the kid people laughed at, stuffed in lockers, had your face in a toilet bowl, made fun of as you walked down the hall to class, and kept out of the circle, no matter what. Your clothes were out of date, your music was too different, and you drove a hideous car, but it was a car, and it got you places, just not with the people you wanted.You get what I mean, I know you do...

We have all worn the mask that hid who we really were. You thought nobody could see past the flashy cars, brand named clothes that just looked cheap, the long creepy trench coat you wore on hot days, (people still do that and I'm not sure what statement they are trying to make) I used to want to fit in. I tried hard in high school to fit in, but I wasn't the type that followed others, I was more the "on her own" type of girl and I made it work. I still knew people, hung out with friends but never let my self be told by another person what I could wear, what to sat, (ya'll saw Mean Girls, that's not me) I am not a follower, unless I am learning something but I am a quick learner and often take charge in most situations.
Looks can be deceiving, I know you have all heard those words before. If your born in the suburbs, why act like you are from the hood?Act like a proper African Canadian, speak good English and people will take you seriously, and maybe you might get a girl that doesn't see the "wanna-be" in you. She just wants to see you. Period. Stop trying to be a hustla, stop using words that don't fit in your vocab.
Nobody is ever strong enough to say how they feel in person because they feel they will lose friends, but I know if you watch your friend act foolish, and you don't say anything, you are not much of a friend! Just saying!!!! I'd rather be told what I am doing wrong so in that moment I can fix it, but if you let me be stupid in public, than clearly you do not even like me and are just using me. Why would you do that? Be a good person, be a friend, don't be a faker, and just do what you think makes others happy. 
Do what makes you happy!


Writing makes me happy! 
God Bless and enjoy your Sunday! :)


Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: