Saturday, August 27, 2011

R.I.P

I wrote this the day Mr. Layton passed but never posted...

Yesterday morning the Canada lot a great leader. Jack Layton passed away from a cancer. He was 61 years old.

We treat life as if we have forever, when really, we only have the days we are given. We take so much for granted, yet we forget that one day, we could lose everything we have within minutes. I will keep this short, but I just wanted to say Prayers to the Layton family, relatives, though I never knew him personally, I know he accomplished a lot while he was alive.

I hope and pray for a better day tomorrow, and that no matter how tough things get, that we will always be thankful for what we have. Life is just way too short to worry about the little things, to judge others, and waste time, we need to really give God time to say thank you, because we would not where we are without him.

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: