Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thoughts

I think a lot. Which is why I started writing when I was in elementary school. I needed a way to remember my thoughts, and I also enjoy seeing how far I have come as a person. This blog is also a way for me to let others know they are not alone in their thoughts. Life is hard, and sometimes we need a guide, or a push to ensure we do not fall off track. I have had some of my own obstacles, but I know God has seen me through them all and hat has made me a stronger person.

For those that do not really know me, here is a snippet.

I am in my mid-twenties, I am Baptist, I live at home, I am looking for a job, I write when I am bored, happy, sad, alone, inspired, in love, in lust, obsessed, etc. When I was younger I dreamed that I would be a play write. I wanted to be like Tyler Perry. His work has changed, and so has my vision. I want to write my own types of stories. God has reminded me what I love to do, and I have been motivated to continue my work. I want to paint pictures with words. I believe in audience reaction. I like knowing people understand that they do not walk alone, or stand alone, I like plays better than movies because the people can actually see the actors rather than view on screen.
(Anyway)
I am in the middle of writing two books, a poetry book, and a book on my life experiences. Check back for updates. Keep me in your prayers that a job may come through, and also pray that I finish my poetry book. It is long overdue.

Signed:
Gyfted Artyst

No comments: