Friday, June 24, 2011

Speechless

Some days have more drama than other days, but it is how you handle each problem. I for one hand do not like drama but find my self in situations where someone is either mad at me for be being honest (which happens often), or mad at me because I stand up for what is right. So forgive me for defending the people who cannot speak for themselves.

I believe in freedom of speech, but I also know if you are not careful and say something offensive, you can hurt people. I spoke about this in a previous blog, but it is true. Actions have consequences, words have consequences, just mind what you say.

I have been having some blogging issues the pat couple of days. Unsure what my main blog purpose is, and it is about me venting, sharing my experiences, and if I help others with problems, than so be it! This is my personal blog.

Having said that, let's move on!

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: