Friday, June 24, 2011

How Can You Tell?

I am a poet.

I love to write

I write to share how I feel about something
I write to let people know what is going on in my life, and hope someone can relate
I don't care if nobody can relate, we all have different lives
But I will still share, because I know someone out there is looking to relate
My job is to tell others to KEEP ART ALIVEI began writing when I was in elementary school
I wrote everything and anything about everyone and anything
I wrote about stuff that made me happy, sad, I wrote about things that made me laugh, cry, and feel sad, but I wrote about it
I love expressing my self
I love sharing my feelings
Even if they are sad, our sound depressed because it reminds people that we are human
We are all human
So never think you are better than or less than, we are all equal too
I have had my fair share if sad thoughts and still do, but I know my worth, and I know what my talents are

I am NOT afraid!!!!

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: