Friday, June 24, 2011

Hmmmm

I have been struggling to write on my blog for the past couple of days. I have had mixed emotions for quite some time, but today I decided to just talk about one emotion.

I like someone. He is such a great guy, smart, funny, very caring, and most importantly, he loves God. That is big for me because most guys I meet they don't do "organized religion, or go to church, they believe in something just not sure what it is. I am single because I haven't found someone that loves God, goes to church, is active, etc. But I really like this guy, yet I don't know what to do about it. Do I give him clues, ask him out, call him...Everyone says "take your time, don't rush" Um, I'm in my mid-twenties, not saying I want to be married in a year or two, but it's about trying to start a friendship with someone without looking desperate.

I went personal because that is what I do. Hmmmm...He has a lot of great qualities, I am just not sure he sees me the way I see him. How do I get him to see me? Seriously, how?

HELP
Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: