Monday, July 18, 2011

Updates: Commandment #5

I have decided to the the commandments in a different way, not ignoring the others, just a process Id like to try, and will see what happens in about ten weeks. Yeah, there are ten rules, five God rules, and five earthly rules!

 #1 Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father

Soooo It's day one of my promise of keeping one of the commandments. Let's just say I def need to improve on a lot. It is not easy, I do respect my parents, however I am dealing with a lot of personal issues that hold me back a lot. But today, I will do better, day is not over, and I have time...I am human, and it is a step by step process. Can't rush everything. I thought to myself today about how I felt after one of my tasks, and I said to myself, "Do not be a contradiction or a hypocrite" God is neither of those. He is a humble Man that loved all and sacrificed his life for all, so I should not act like I will be left out in the cold. I believe God will see me through it all. No Turning Back, as  Damita Haddon sings. Love her song, one of my personal favorites.
I love the fact that my sister keeps me in check, I as born backwards, but still, am loved by those that matter.

More updates later!

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: