Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello

So it's been a day since I blogged about my goal for this week.

Let me point out by saying how hard it is to turn things around. I like a challenge because it allows me to think outside t eh box, and lets me be creative and to see a world outside of my own. Often times we keep ourselves locked in a room, (Yes I used to and thats where I get my peace and quiet) and I would do what I have to do. I live behind a computer because that is where I get to write without making mistakes. Computer is where my life is. I don't intentionally live behind a computer it just lets me pour my heart out and I do not get criticized for my thoughts. I'm a quiet/loud person. Lately I've been loud via the internet, but not so much in person. Just a random note to throw out there: I have never felt more liberated. Blogging has let me say things that I don't get to say all the time because I do not see people enough to say them. And timing is everything. I can't just say something for no reason. There has to be a reason to make a statement.

I also want to do a shout out to the guys soccer team. We love you and we know you work hard to win games, last night's loss was unfortunate, but you guys are still a team full of great potential. :)

And to the girls that played last wkd, we have worked so hard the past few months to get where we are, we have fun, but it is also hard to keep smiling when we lose every game. Though we got our first point by getting a tied game, we know that it means we can keep the ball out of our net too. Go Defence :) We won't give up, it's only year one, and no matter what people say about us behind our backs or to our face, we know that we have formed a strong friendship, and a community. I am grateful for those that have taken time out to help us when we practice, offer advice during half time, and are able to coach us. It takes effort, energy, and a lot of patience, and for that we say thank you. We would not be where we are without the support teams. I know our season isn't over, but I wanted to say thanks.

Okay, I'll update you gusy later...I have some things to get off my chest but will wait until I get home!

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: