Monday, July 11, 2011

Pick A Path

You don't get me,  and sometimes I don't get myself...but that's because my wires have been a bit mixed up. You know in the movies when a guy is attached to a bomb and they have a certain amount of time to figure it out. Blue, or Red, one of these decides the fate of an innocent human being!!!! So what's it going to be?

See, my wires are a bit crossed. The wrong wire got cut, and this might not make sense but when I thought back to an epi of Criminal Minds where a bomb was attached to an inncoent civilian, they had to guess the wire, and they saved the guy...But in my case, if my wires were crossed, it means there is still time to pick a path...The one that makes sense, and will give me back the focus I need.

There is still time to save me and get the wires uncrossed, it will take time, and lucky for me this isn't a show and I won't blow up and die, I may just scream and break out of the shell and finally be the person I was meant to be. It's funny how we go through life not realizing certain things about ourselves until we get older. I might stand out a bit, but that's what I prefer. If my wires are crossed, all I have to do is pick a wire and stick with it. Meaning just take one path in life and stick with it! can't go back and forth.

I wrote this after hours so I apologize if I do not make sense but I hope you get what I mean.
So, yes, there is time to pick a path. Make sure the path fits your personality. Just do you!

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: