Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hmmmm...Not Yet Titled

So today I went for a walk. I did the Colby loop in about 45 minutes. That's good for timing. I am trying to get into shape because I have slacked on my fitness skills for soccer. Next thing to work on is my cardio. I hear it's good for your heart! :)

So the past little while that I haven't blogged lots has been going on. I signed up for the Jazz Festival so I could gain a bit more of a social life, and also get into stuff for free, and I am helping out with the Multi-cultural Festival with some people, so it's been a busy little week and some for me.

So the girls team has lost every game so far, but I would say the best thing about us playing is though we may not win games, we have the hearts of our fans, and our games, both guys and girls have become a social network for people to make new friends, and learn more about the game. They get to cheer us on, support us, and when we get hurt, they rush over to help us. But nothing feels better than a bunch of guys going crazy for us. Yes, the guys come out in numbers to see us, which makes us all feel special! We owe a huge thank you, and still have to have a season opener party...Hmm....Who wants to host?  Any takers?

So..The other day I had an appointment to talk to someone at a college in Dartmouth. She explained the process to me, how things went, the package, the tuition, etc. I loved the whole presentation, and was very pleased with what I heard. The program I will be going for is PR. I have a passion for writing and need to put my skills to some professional use. Am working on me because that's what I need to do.
Am still on the job hunt, applying every day, or as much as I can. It gets tiring though, some days I want to quit, other days I would rather sit and watch tv. But, a winner never quits, and I do not give up. I am fighting for what I want, and I will not give up until I get where I want to be. I am a hustla and they never stop!

Anyway, gotta watch two shows I missed this week. Life keeps a person busy, but gotta save time for my loves. :)

Peace & Love

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: