Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dealing With Grief

We all deal with grief in different ways. A few days ago, I recently learned of the passing of one of my youth that was in my youth group years ago when I was a leader. His death came as a shock, however, I was unable to cry, or show any signs of sadness. I know it's a sad time, but it just does not seem like it happened at all. I did not know the kid at all, but years ago, he was such a happy smiley kid who just wanted to be a part of everything.  Everyone loved him, and we are all mourning him. Life is so precious, that the thought of anything happening to my younger cousins make me wish I was involved in their life more. And that is what I will do. It my job to be a part of my family's life and to show them that I love them and care for them even when they are not in the mood. My family has shown some of the strongest values and morals I know that to think anything less would be insane. Im beyond grateful, I am speechless at the impression, the imprint that my family has one a lot of people. I love them with everything in me, and I hope that they know that. Through thick and thin, family is always there, treasure life, value and remember each moment, because one day that moment will be the only memory. Even when family makes you sad, or want to yell and scream, they will be there for you no matter what.

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: