Friday, August 12, 2011

Ain't Waiting!!

http://www.essence.com/2011/08/a09/real-talk-are-white-men-the-answer/

There is nothing wrong with dating outside your race. There is nothing wrong with being happy, and knowing the person you are with can confide in you, trust you, communicate with you, knows you better than you know yourself, and most of all, is willing to fight tooth and nail for you and show you unconditional love. When you find a man like that, regardless of where he is from, do what it takes to keep him. He will do what is necessary to be with you, and you should never think twice about letting a man like him go. I am open, and though I have my preferences, I deserve happiness, and a best friend whom I know will protect me through to the end.
Once you find God, you find everything else that you neeed.
Real love is rare but it is possible to have if you trust God to find it.

Signed:
GyftedArtyst

No comments: